Martes, Agosto 2, 2011

Tomomi Miyashita as Kirin Ranger

Wow So Me Seen Appears a Gokaiger Kirin Ranger with a Skirt The Original Female Yellow Ranger
I'm a Black Dress Ever Kirin Ranger Is a Yellow I Know The Female Version of Keisuke Tsuchiya.
How Really Because I'm The First Time in Episode 5 and 23 That's Totally Awsome Is That Really Cause
and I'm Seriously and Last Things Ever I Wish a Somebody a Female Ryuuranger is Failed! That's is yes.

What Am I m  Cause Is a Thinking Thinking away a Beautiful Life is a About Time................
Ah so Female Version Yellow Ranger That With Skirt Is Name Tenjisei Mari Mari Was a Female Yellow
Was Original Two Females Yellow and Pink Rangers Like Fiveman.

Look With Skirt I Liked it With I Love With Skirt My Heart is Ever About and Exclusive Tribute of Book.

The Original Two Female and Three Males Because Ryuuranger Was a Original Female Red Ranger with Skirt But Used Gokai Yellow into a Ryuuranger? But Just Why Used a Blue Dolphin.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento